Need a little creative help?
(BUT ... you also have a budget?)
You've come to the right place!
I specialize in assisting individuals or organizations that typically have fixed budgets, but still have a considerable need for logos, newsletters, brochures, advertisements and other marketing materials of professional quality. My freelance skills are also a useful asset for larger businesses whose marketing & communications departments may be over-flowing with work to do - on only a seasonal basis.
I also have a personal interest in promoting Christian authors. I am an active member of the American Christian Fiction Writers organization and I am always seeking new ways to assist authors in getting the word out about their latest book. I provide personalized quotes rather than cookie-cutter prices in order to handle each situation with the care it deserves. I also understand living on a tight budget. I can offer to break a larger invoice into smaller payments so that the expense can be more easily handled or offer advice for cost-savings to meet a specific budget.
The Benefits of Using a Freelancer vs. Hiring a Full-Time Employee:
• No employment taxes to pay
• No benefits to pay (insurance, 401K, pension, bonus etc.)
• No sick pay or vacation pay to fund
• Use a freelancer only when you need to/per project or budget your year-round usage via a retainer
• No software or hardware purchases required
• No need to dedicate office space
• No need to pay for additional employee training/travel expenses
• Versatile - experienced in more than just your industry
• More personal attention than a group or agency
• Can work non-traditional hours to meet tight deadlines = speedier delivery (Rush fees applicable)
• One-to-one communication - cut out the middle man